Friday, January 30, 2009

I FINALLY got my UNSIGNED 1992 Yearbook back from Josh... Geez!

Who would have thought that I would get my dear ol' yearbook back from Josh Taylor 16 years later NOT signed? Yeah... that would be me! No such luck. And it even looks like he was the first one to get my yearbook to sign back in 1992 because there are NO OTHER signatures. Oh well... :) It was a great excuse to meet Josh and his wife Tammy for dinner at La Fuente. Not ONE thing has changed about Josh... other than his hair do and he was wearing jeans. :) Lotus is planned for our next outing... look forward to it, Daddy-O!
post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leah if you give me back your year book I promise to sign it in the next 16 years! Haha. It was good to see you and meet the family, we'll be in touch more often.