

As I have been riding around town, I have noticed signs for Racquet Club of the Carolinas and have been thinking... I know Hank and Sharon (the owners), I wonder if Kathryn would enjoy learning how to play tennis!?! I emailed Sharon and quickly had Kathryn's first lesson scheduled for May 18th! Just a quick 15-20 minute lesson to see if Kathryn would be interested!
Well...
Let me tell ya...
Miss Kathryn enjoyed it a whole bunch and can hit the ball HARD! How exciting! Miss Sharon noted that she was a great listener, understood all of her instructions and had a ball. Yeah!
We plan to start with short lessons a couple of times per week... so that her wrists/arms will strengthen and so she won't get sick of it... in hopes to enjoy a few camps this summer!
Watch out US Open... Miss Kathryn is on her way!






No comments:
Post a Comment